- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
The national professional society for physician assistants. Excellent resource for all PAs or anyone thinking of becoming a PA.
- ARC-PA – Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant Inc.
Home page for the agency responsible for accrediting Physician Assistant programs in the United States.
- Association of Postgraduate Physician Assistant Programs
Resource aimed at helping both practicing PAs and PA students learn more about postgraduate training opportunities.
- Physician Assistant Education Association (PAEA)
Organization representing physician assistant educational programs in the United States. Especially helpful resource for PA Educators.
- Physician Assistant History Society (PAHx)
Dedicated to the study, preservation and presentation of the history of the physician assistant profession.